<><><><>This award was created by Lillette’s Foundation For The Arts to provide financial assistance to middle and high school students pursuing education in the performing arts. The awards is used for tuition for our Summer Music Boot Camp.
The award requirements and application procedures are as follows:
- Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Naturalized.
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in performing arts or performing arts related courses.
- Applicant must have a grade point average no less than 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (if applicable).
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Attach an essay, not to exceed two pages, explaining why you are a good candidate for this award and how the award will be used.
- Attach an unofficial transcript or other proof of grades.
- Attach two letters of recommendation.
- Optional: Applicants are asked to include a head and shoulders photograph as scholarship recipients may be profiled in newsletters, news releases, etc.
- Application Process
- Complete the application form and attach the essay, unofficial transcript, and letters of recommendation. Click Here for Microsoft Word version of the application.
- Have the institution’s certification officers complete their designated sections.
- All portions of the application must be completed and all information supplied must be accurate, otherwise the application will not be eligible for consideration.
- Mail original to:
Lillette’s Foundation For The Arts
P.O. Box 19643
Sarasota, FL 34276
- Award Notification
- Applicants will be notified of the decision within 30 days of application submission.
- If the application is approved, the student will be required to submit a form with the contact information for the institution. LFFTA will send payments directly to the institution.
- Students will be asked to attend the Annual Scholarship Banquet and may be asked to perform.